“Business development is a set of tasks and processes meant to develop and implement growth opportunities within and between organisations, and to do so in a sustainable way”
We produce BD strategies for our clients that include:
- Business planning/financial objectives
- Market and sector overviews
- Ideal client analysis
- Analysis of current BD strategy and processes
- Sector and service plans and target
- The BD process from start to finish, including CRM software usage
- Staff resource
- Key Account Management
Outsourced BD Service & Placements
The Chapman team includes dynamic experienced sales and BD staff at all levels.
Our BD director-level consultants work closely with our client’s senior management team to advise on strategy and deliver agreed objectives. In some cases they fulfill the BD director role full time and are based at our client’s office, supervising and supporting the in-house resource and/or our own BD executives.
Our executives are all highly trained in sales prospecting and progression, including telemarketing, sector research, attending networking events, securing B2B meetings, CRM management and sales reporting.
Bid Tender & Pitch Support
The Chapman bid team comprises experienced bid directors, bid managers, bid writers, third party reviewers, account managers, graphic designers and art-workers.
The team’s knowledge and know-how embraces a wide range of industries and sectors. Its experience and win rate for private and public sector property & construction industry tenders, including frameworks, is second to none.
Services and support include:
- End-to-end help on those ‘must win’ bids
- Initial scoping out of win strategy
- Bringing out key messages throughout the bidding process
- Checking language – active tense rather than passive tense
- Ensuring you deal with facts (and not beliefs)
- Optimising case studies
- Bringing out your value proposition
- Document design
- Bid reviews – light touch help
- Bid and presentation creation and coaching
- Bid library management – case study library, photo library, key staff headshots and CV’s, statistics and quantifiable market numbers
- Templates – written submission, CV, case study, presentations