Corporate Communications Services
“Effective communications require more than an exchange of information. When done right, communications foster understanding, strengthen relationships, improve teamwork and build trust”
PR and media relations are specialist areas and managing relationships between your organisation and the press is very important. Reputations are made over many years and can be damaged in the blink of an eye with a bad news story. Conversely, great PR can accelerate BD and marketing strategies and play a big part in taking your business to the next level.
Our experienced and well-connected PR Team provides the following services:
- Media relations
- Press releases
- Advertorials and thought leadership articles
- Reputation and crisis management
- Community relations
- Award submissions
- Repurposing content for social media
Events, Sponsorships and CPDs
Our Communications specialists provide planning advice and hands-on support for a wide range of activities to help raise your profile and support your BD strategy:
- Selecting and getting the most out Conferences and networking groups/events
- Awards and competitions are effective ways of gaining exposure for your business in specialised sectors.
- A selective sponsorship link can be extremely worthwhile in terms of building a relationship with that industry organisation or publication, as well as reaching out to your target audience
- Themed events – help you to develop, arrange and manage a series of your own events to support the sales drive and raising of profile – breakfast meetings, roundtable dinners with speakers, selected clients/prospects and key industry figures
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) are learning activities professionals engage in to develop and enhance their abilities – and a highly effective way of promoting your business if you are delivering them. Push these out at events or online.
Internal communication (IC) refers to the flow of information between colleagues which should always aim to engage. Effective IC requires a clear message, delivery through the appropriate channels and filtering for the right addressees. The act of sharing information, objectives and company strategies is key to ensuring there is common understanding between management and personnel. Successful IC enables staff to align their individual goals accordingly.
Chapman Consulting can advise on Internal Communications Strategy, and plan and execute:
- Staff conferences
- Team building events
- Staff updates and bulletins
- Staff handbooks
- Policy Documentation